Comment on page
The Community Dojo was created, and is maintained, by a group of contributors from the Autodesk Group Network community. This is a community-driven, open-source effort.
Project Managers: Adam Menter & Rachel Hartley
- You'll be added to our database of contacts, which is available to any group leaders in the Autodesk Group Network via an access code.
- Group leaders who are looking for support or advice may then reach out to you in your preferred communication channel.
- The goal of the Slack workspace is:
- Conversations on these topics of community group leadership and management.
- Support and catalyze other community-based projects and innovation initiatives, for and by the Autodesk community (e.g. working with the Autodesk Foundation partners on pro-bono projects, partnership on industry initiatives)
- CURRENT PROJECTS:
- (1) Community Dojo Website
- Who it is for:
- Active group leaders who want more fluid dialogue with each other.
- Current or new group leaders who are looking for ongoing peer advice and dialogue with other leaders in the Community Dojo about running their group or shared projects.
- It is NOT for people who are not actively involved in a group or community-based project, because we don't have a clear way to engage.
- Slack vs. the Group Leader Hub:
- Slack is for the more active and engaged leaders in the Autodesk community who want a more fluid way to communicate and perhaps work together on projects. It complements the Group Leader Hub, which is for announcements from Autodesk and a general bulletin board for all group leaders.
Preparing for the Community Dojo launch webinar in September 9, 2020.
A Zoom-selfie of contributors & reviewers in a chat on June 17, 2020!